Monday, October 5, 2009

lingering summer


it feels like fall outside (!!!)
summer is still lingering in my kitchen
came home late from a long monday at work to
heirloom tomatoes and sweet corn
cooked up + a glass of wine
and for desert - the end of my week's raspberries+blueberries

now to return some emails
fiddle with some graphics
joan didion//political fictions
[if you haven't read the year of magical thinking - you should. it is beyond beautiful.]


oh!
my lovely momma sent me the sartorialist bespoke edition
as a surprise last week to cheer me up!!
and oh how it did.
1836/2000
and signed!
some of my favorite photos are included
and some new ones i've never seen
ahhhh


....can't stop listening to bon iver+volcano choir
trying to relive the best night ever
nooostalgia
someone should stop me before i make myself sick of it
[is that possible?]



okay, enough! byyyye

No comments: