Sunday, January 4, 2009

there's so much static electricity in this room i pick up everything besides boys and money!




vogue uk jan03 via fotodecadent

i've been sick and so i've been sitting around the house. a lot.
garden state, sex and the city, you've got mail, steel magnolias, and one hundred years of solitude later....i'm stircrazy.
i've also managed to run out of music to listen to and things to do on the internet. sadness.


wouldn't it be wonderful to look as lovely as natalia when just lying around?


and just a few lines i love from steelmagnolias....

+ Well as somebody always said, if you can't say anything nice about anybody, come sit by me!
+ Well, I do love football, but it's hard to parlay that into a reason to live.
+ There's no such thing as natural beauty.
+ I'm not crazy, I've just been a very bad mood for the last 40 years.

+ The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize!


(who doesn't love a movie in which the main characters are named m'lynn, truvy, clairee, ouiser, annelle, shelby, and drum?)

1 comment:

miss lane said...

i love movies like that bc "my colors are blush and bashful. Pink is my signature color."