Saturday, December 6, 2008

you go







vogue nippon >> january 09

OHMYGOD I LOVE IT.

i'm going to be in editorial overload, please excuse it if you wish but there is toooo much wonderfulness! the shorts here - the tan ones in the third photo (and those glasses! oh to die.) and the pink ones....whoa. the last outfit KILLS me. and her eyebrows are fierce. overused word, but ohsotrue.

(also, why do all, okay at least vogue paris and vogue nippon, KICK american vogue's toosh? is this blasphemy or just common knowledge? is miss wintour going to strike me down herself? i mean i like american vogue, don't get me wrong, but the others.....maybe it isn't about the vogue, maybe it's just a cultural bias.)

thank you, xomodel. (i am now obsessed with your lovely posts.)

2 comments:

life . style . dissected said...

american vogue is in MAJOR need of an overhall, indeed.

but then again how do you compete with carine????

great post!

x
melissa
http://www.lifestyledissected.blogspot.com/

CULTURE CREATORS said...

Holy crap I love this. I want it all.

CC